Monday, January 3, 2011

My experience with Bareminerals


So today I went to Ulta to try out the Bareminerals foundations. This foundation claims to be all natural with only five ingredients and perfect for even the most sensitive skins. I thought "That's perfect for me!" I was wrong...

So I get the lady over there and she color matches me and what not. I loved it! It looked great and felt totally light weight. I got my shade and some brushes and was ready to check out. But I really wanted to look at curling irons. So I go in the back for a few minutes while my mom is trying to get me to hurry so we wont be late for an appointment. A few minutes later she come back to tell me to hurry but then stops.. She says "I think your having an allergic reaction to that makeup." I ran to the quickest mirror I could find. I was red and blotchy and suddenly tingly all over.

We got the lady to wipe it off and she said I might be allergic to the goat hair in the brushes. My mom said it was a good thing a was procrastinating or else we might have been in the car when it happened and couldn't do anything. We ran to CVS to get some benadryl and in a few hours I was back to normal.

Needless to say I won't be buying the "miracale" product that I thought was the answer to all my problems.


Image from: http://www.bodysoul.co.nz/new/fastpage/fpengine.php/templateid/56/menuid/5/tempidx/26

No comments:

Post a Comment